After a successful inaugural event in 2018, Chinatown Dining Week will return for a second year with 5 new participating restaurants!
What: Chinatown Dining Week
When: January 17-27, 2019
Where: 8 restaurants in Edmonton’s Chinatown
The response we received last year was overwhelming; many people ate their way through the 5 participating restaurants over 9 days last year. As a result, we wanted to lengthen the event this year to provide the opportunity for diners to sample even more, and invite additional partner restaurants to the table. In 2019, Chinatown Dining Week will feature 8 restaurants.
The participating restaurants have put together special $15 fixed price dinner menus that will be offered after 5pm from January 17 – 27, 2019. Each menu will feature two courses. Participating restaurants include (*denotes new participant):
- Asian Express Hot Pot, 10586 100 Street
- *Fuqing Lanzhou Noodles, 10824 97 Street
- Gui Lin Noodle House, 10626 97 Street
- *Kanto 98 St. Eatery, 10636 98 Street
- King Noodle House Pho Hoang, 10613 97 Street
- *Namaste India, 10023 107 Avenue
- *Padmanadi, 10740 101 Street
- *Tea Bar Cafe, 10640 98 Street
Menus will be released at edmontonchinatown.ca on January 7, 2019 – check back then for more details!