We’re thrilled to introduce the inaugural Chinatown Dining Week, which will run for 9 days this January!
What: Chinatown Dining Week
When: January 20 – 28, 2018
Where: 5 restaurants in Edmonton’s Chinatown
Many people are already aware of the culinary gems tucked in this historic neighbourhood, but Chinatown Dining Week will provide an opportunity for others to discover new favourites! Chinatown is known for its diverse range of cuisines, some of which will be showcased in this event.
The participating 5 restaurants have put together special $15 fixed price menus that will be offered after 5pm from January 20 – 28, 2018. Each menu will feature two courses. Participating restaurants include:
- Asian Express Hot Pot, 10586 100 Street (Chinatown location)
- Cua Hua Gui Lin Noodle House, 10626 97 Street
- King Noodle House Pho Hoang, 10615 97 Street
- Taipan Cafe Restaurant, 10627 97 Street
- Viphalay Laos and Thai Restaurant, 10724 95 Street (Stadium location)
Menus will be released at edmontonchinatown.ca on January 8, 2018 – check back then to whet your appetite!